What is involved in mentoring?
Each mentoring session usually takes between 60 and 90 minutes. During the mentor session, Muireann will help the client to develop their own action plan and guidance in implementing such a plan.
- All information shared during mentor sessions are confidential
- The mentor’s principal function is to listen and to ask questions.
- The mentor’s role is to help a client explore their goals and ideas for the future and also challenge and support the business owner
- The client is solely responsible for any decisions they make arising from the discussions at the mentoring session
- The focus of mentoring is on strategic issues for the business owner
What are the benefits for you?
- Taking time out to work with a professional on your business
- Focus on the strategic part of your business rather than the day to day work
- Being able to see your business from a different viewpoint
- Support and challenge from an expert in the area